Nailing It! The Cool Girls’ Colors for Summer
Published July 15, 2011
When it comes to polish choices, I’m not exactly one to play the field. I had a brief love affair with electric purple one summer, but other than that, I’ve always been loyal to red. I decided to ask my fabulous friends—girls I find to be quite the trendsetters, from Malibu to Montauk—for their summer polish picks. Click through the slideshow above to discover what Chanel ambassador Jen Brill, Estée Lauder model Hilary Rhoda, clothing designer Charlotte Ronson, jewelry designer Nicky Hilton, yours truly, and a slew of other ladies-about-town had to say about the cool colors for summer.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work