Nailing It! The Cool Girls’ Colors for Summer
Published July 15, 2011
When it comes to polish choices, I’m not exactly one to play the field. I had a brief love affair with electric purple one summer, but other than that, I’ve always been loyal to red. I decided to ask my fabulous friends—girls I find to be quite the trendsetters, from Malibu to Montauk—for their summer polish picks. Click through the slideshow above to discover what Chanel ambassador Jen Brill, Estée Lauder model Hilary Rhoda, clothing designer Charlotte Ronson, jewelry designer Nicky Hilton, yours truly, and a slew of other ladies-about-town had to say about the cool colors for summer.
SARAH HOWARD IS THE EDITOR OF BEAUTY BANTER.
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Paul Mescal and Daisy Edgar-Jones on Overnight Fame: “They Were Pointing and Laughing at Me!”
- Larry Kramer Is Still the Angriest Gay Man in the World
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- Lil Tecca and Rico Nasty Talk Haters, Baby Tigers, and Skipping Prom