As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Stella McCartney gives women what they want. For fall, that started with a richness in texture: swingy handkerchief-hemmed coats; effortless, one-shouldered chunky-knit dresses slit up to the thigh; breezy, silky suiting; asymmetric, patch-worked wool office dresses; long and shaggy faux fur coats; sexy, sculptural tailored evening options. McCartney manages to take the building blocks of modern woman’s clothing—the work outfit, party outfit, off-duty outfit—and turn them into something extraordinary through small details, like the off-kilter neckline on a layered black cocktail dress, paired with a twisted double strand pearl choker necklace.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet