New York Fashion Week for fall 2012 hovers on the horizon, ready to wreck us with 10 sprawling days of shows, presentations, openings, cocktail parties, and dinner parties. But what you really need to know is what you need to know. This week, eight-season NYFW veteran Shawn Brackbill and Interview head to the shows you won’t want to miss. From Proenza to Calvin to Rodarte to Alexander Wang, he’ll go front row and backstage at the best and biggest shows, bringing you the top looks, hottest detail shots, and freshest faces. Above, click through the slideshow to see work from last season.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories