Me, myself, and I. Modern modeling sees the subject’s gaze turn away from the photographer’s camera and refocus on the pleasure of self. Taking the notion of the self-portrait to its logical, tech-inspired conclusion, Saskia does it for herself, setting the season’s boldest looks against nature’s own season.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Hugh Grant and Donald Sutherland Enjoy a Perfectly Dreadful Conversation
- Odessa A’zion Isn’t a Troublemaker, She Just Plays One on TV