Me, myself, and I. Modern modeling sees the subject’s gaze turn away from the photographer’s camera and refocus on the pleasure of self. Taking the notion of the self-portrait to its logical, tech-inspired conclusion, Saskia does it for herself, setting the season’s boldest looks against nature’s own season.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories