Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Autumn doesn’t have to mean all black everything. Roksanda Ilincic’s collection, a sumptuous display of deep aubergine, fuschia, tangerine, and electric blue prints shown at London Fashion Week on Monday, proved as much. Ilincic understands the female form: her Fall/Winter 2015 dresses and skirts were neither frumpy nor skimy, but elegant, with hemlines falling mid-calf and waists cinched in by black belts with large silver buckles. Most looks were accessorized with fur—fur wraps draped over models shoulders and carefully tucked into belts, fur collars, fur coats, fur bags, shearling vests—and two-tone suede pumps with matching ankle socks. But it was the deep, dark red lips that really tied the whole collection together.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress