Fashion Month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Autumn doesn’t have to mean all black everything. Roksanda Ilincic’s collection, a sumptuous display of deep aubergine, fuschia, tangerine, and electric blue prints shown at London Fashion Week on Monday, proved as much. Ilincic understands the female form: her Fall/Winter 2015 dresses and skirts were neither frumpy nor skimy, but elegant, with hemlines falling mid-calf and waists cinched in by black belts with large silver buckles. Most looks were accessorized with fur—fur wraps draped over models shoulders and carefully tucked into belts, fur collars, fur coats, fur bags, shearling vests—and two-tone suede pumps with matching ankle socks. But it was the deep, dark red lips that really tied the whole collection together.
For more from LFW Fall 2015, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again