It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front row at the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily and follow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
The boys of Proenza Schouler stayed true to their promise of a colorful Spring 2013 collection—a perforated dress combined orange polka dots over a sheer stripes, with turquoise blue, brown, and dashes of yellow. Leather jackets—also perforated—mixed black with pale reds, oranges, and elaphe. Shoes came in the form of cut-out, peep-toe boots—a trend throughout NFW.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress