Pre-Fall Trend: Feathers
Published January 13, 2010
This (pre-)season, there must be something of a burlesque star within all of us. Or how else do we explain the preponderance of feathers in this year’s collections? Appearances range from demure accents at Vera Wang to “All I’m Wearing is a Bunch of Feathers: Deal With It” at Celine.
SEE ALL OF INTERVIEW’S PRE-FALL 2010 TRENDS.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- What Is Magic? Keiynan Lonsdale and Jacob Collier Look to Art for Answers
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans