Pre-Fall Trend: Feathers
Published January 13, 2010
This (pre-)season, there must be something of a burlesque star within all of us. Or how else do we explain the preponderance of feathers in this year’s collections? Appearances range from demure accents at Vera Wang to “All I’m Wearing is a Bunch of Feathers: Deal With It” at Celine.
SEE ALL OF INTERVIEW’S PRE-FALL 2010 TRENDS.
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward