Photography Shawn Brackbill
Published February 17, 2012
Ports’ Fiona Cibani broke away from the week’s trend of flat booties and sent her models down the runway in knee-high, suede orange, green and black boots. The collection began with some low-slung, slouchy trousers, similar to those seen at Diesel, and lurex dresses.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories