Phillip Lim stuck to what he knows best with monochrome blazers, unfussy dresses and creased trousers. There were no big surprise pieces, but as we’ve come to rely on Lim’s minimalist-chic to repopulate our workwear each season, we’re glad he hasn’t changed his signature style.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun