Phillip Lim stuck to what he knows best with monochrome blazers, unfussy dresses and creased trousers. There were no big surprise pieces, but as we’ve come to rely on Lim’s minimalist-chic to repopulate our workwear each season, we’re glad he hasn’t changed his signature style.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress