It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Frank Sun are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Frank on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for the latest updates.
Narciso Rodriguez is confident in his vision—sleek, two-toned, minimalist dresses are what made the designer famous, and they continue to keep him so. This season, Rodriguez added touches of plum, burnt sienna, and cucumber green, lower necklines, and a criss-crossed back. Highlights included a buttonless, black and white blazer and sleeveless coat.
For more from New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2015, click here.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person