Photography Craig Mcdean
Published January 11, 2010
A girlish Basquiat draws on her grandmother’s furniture, locked in her own world….What’s fresh now is the mix-up—super-soft layers, shiny crystals, and a touch of street attitude. Today’s cool girl is like a magpie, stealing from the runway, vintage shops, her own closet—wherever—and making Everything her own. My choice. My style. My space.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy