You know you have purchased the right bag when, two weeks later, you’ve forgotten how much it costs and what season it came from: it is integrated into your wardrobe and entirely yours. The above Bradbury Box duffle from Rag & Bone is a good example. It is roomy and practical, with both a flap and a zip sealing off the interior so nothing falls out. When slung over your shoulder, it gives of an air of equestrian-inspired uptown glamour. Carried in the crook of your elbow, however, it feels much more downtown, slouchy-cool. This season we’d wear it with our Christopher Kane sweatshirt and Givenchy high-tops; next season, who knows? Priced at $895 and available online at Rag & Bone.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris