You know you have purchased the right bag when, two weeks later, you’ve forgotten how much it costs and what season it came from: it is integrated into your wardrobe and entirely yours. The above Bradbury Box duffle from Rag & Bone is a good example. It is roomy and practical, with both a flap and a zip sealing off the interior so nothing falls out. When slung over your shoulder, it gives of an air of equestrian-inspired uptown glamour. Carried in the crook of your elbow, however, it feels much more downtown, slouchy-cool. This season we’d wear it with our Christopher Kane sweatshirt and Givenchy high-tops; next season, who knows? Priced at $895 and available online at Rag & Bone.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You