In the words of our former, fictional intern Carrie Bradshaw, “Hello, lover.” This Givenchy floral-printed blazer is the ideal wardrobe booster—that magical item that makes everything you own seem newer, fresher, and a little bit more whimsical. We’re not sure we’re brave enough to wear it with the matching trousers, but imagine it with a black mini-dress, opaque tights, an oversized clutch, and black booties; or with a black silk blouse, black jeans, and sky-high heels. Yes, please. Priced at $2,550 and available from Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters