“Walk a mile in someone’s shoes,” the irritating, but often warranted saying, brought to our attention a gap in our footwear collection. No one could walk a mile most of the shoes we wear, not even our flats—the soles are far too thin for uneven urban pavements. It would be quite a painful experience resulting in a pair of ruined shoes and a few blisters. In search of a solution, we came across the above Acne sandals-a fashion friendly ankle-strap and whimsical tassels paired with a sturdy leather sole. Perfect. Priced at $440 and available at Barneys New York.
This most wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories