If We Were Casting…New Guys for Milan
Published June 18, 2010
Name: Christian Plauche
Hometown: Lafayette, Louisiana, US
Recently Seen In: The Jil Sander SS 2011 show and Marc by Marc Jacobs Resort 2011 lookbook.
Fun Fact: He emailed his senior pictures to New York agencies.
If We Were Casting: Prada! This boy is destined to become one of Miuccia’s chosen few.
Name: Kaan Tilki
Hometown: Bucharest, Romania
Will Be Seen In: Topman Fall 2010 campaign
Agency: Red NY
Fun Fact: He has a toy car collection.
Perfect for: Rick Owens. His Romanian features would perfectly compliment Rick’s Gothic leather looks.
Name: Isaac Weber
Hometown: Westminster, Colorado
Recently Seen In: VMAN SS 2010, Out June 2010 and on the June cover of Hero magazine.
Perhaps Eerily Resembles: Hilary Rhoda
Fun Fact: His twin brother, Joshia Weber, had small roles in Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.
Perfect For: Calvin Klein. His all-American look would be the perfect clash to the minimalistic futurism of Italo Zucchelli.
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Kali Uchis and Steve Lacy on Lighting Up and Letting Go
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward