Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
Louis Vuitton Spring/Summer 2014 was a gorgeous, if bittersweet, affair. For his last show with the fashion house, Marc Jacobs showed dark, opulent, showgirl-inspired looks and matching ostrich-feather headdresses, complete with some of his greatest hits from his tenure; such as the Steven Sprouse logo, this time on Edie Campbell‘s naked body. Guests were greeted on the steps by French maids, and led into a set of carousels, escalators, and hotel corridors. We’ll miss Marc at LV, but he certainly left on a high note.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again