First Dibs: Louis Vuitton Fetish Charms
Published August 18, 2011
Every week, Interview‘s fashion team goes on dozens of appointments to see the best designers have to offer. Below, we highlight what you’re going to want next season.
With Louis Vuitton’s Fetish Charms, you can hold the house’s Women’s Fall/Winter 2011-2012 collection in the palms of your hands. Each of these miniatures, made of both white and yellow gold (with a few diamonds thrown in for good measure), represents an accessory that appears in Marc Jacobs’ forthcoming line: two types of masks, a military cap, a flashy pair of handcuffs, and a platform boot. Look closely at the charms, and you’ll see the extraordinary amount of detail sported by each one—the cap is engraved with Vuitton’s signature Monogram, while the masks are both attached to delicate, knotted cords of gold. Who knew S&M could be so adorable? Charms €2,200-€8,500. Available in November.
This “First Dibs” object is selected by Interview Market Assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse