With their vivid, block colors and fun tropical lettering, the caps above would fit in perfectly on the shelves of Opening Ceremony, tucked above the Rodarte “Radarte” T-shirts and B Store x Liberty floral print button-downs. It is difficult to decide, however, whether the caps-a product of Kenzo’s collaboration with New Era-are directly OC influenced, or whether OC and Kenzo merely share the same playful spirit, making Humberto Leon and Carol Lim the right pair to helm the French-Japanese house.
The Kenzo caps are available in men’s sizes as of next week and come in a variety of colors, inspired by Kenzo’s Spring/Summer 2012 womenswear collection. Retailers include Kenzo stores, Opening Ceremony (what a prophetic vision we had…), Barneys New York, Bosco Milan, Harvey Nichols, and Holt Renfrew.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece