With their vivid, block colors and fun tropical lettering, the caps above would fit in perfectly on the shelves of Opening Ceremony, tucked above the Rodarte “Radarte” T-shirts and B Store x Liberty floral print button-downs. It is difficult to decide, however, whether the caps-a product of Kenzo’s collaboration with New Era-are directly OC influenced, or whether OC and Kenzo merely share the same playful spirit, making Humberto Leon and Carol Lim the right pair to helm the French-Japanese house.
The Kenzo caps are available in men’s sizes as of next week and come in a variety of colors, inspired by Kenzo’s Spring/Summer 2012 womenswear collection. Retailers include Kenzo stores, Opening Ceremony (what a prophetic vision we had…), Barneys New York, Bosco Milan, Harvey Nichols, and Holt Renfrew.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy