Pajama-like silk jumpsuits, jackets, and matching trousers; slouchy Kurt Cobain cardigans; futuristic chokers; perforated leather; and hybrid boxing sneakers dominated J.W. Anderson’s Fall/Winter 2016 menswear collection.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation