#InterviewGang Part 1
Published September 1, 2015
Well, it’s the future, Andy, and you were right. Everyone is, if not world famous exactly, at least on air. On YouTube, in our tweets and ‘grams, we are each of us broadcasting 24/7 the reality show of ourselves—projecting the “we” we see or would like to be. In celebration of that public image, we’ve invited a gang of our favorite people to share a personal picture of their own making. This is the image portfolio and our friends inside, The ultimate #instagang.
For more #InterviewGang, click here.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress