#InterviewGang Part 1
Published September 1, 2015
Well, it’s the future, Andy, and you were right. Everyone is, if not world famous exactly, at least on air. On YouTube, in our tweets and ‘grams, we are each of us broadcasting 24/7 the reality show of ourselves—projecting the “we” we see or would like to be. In celebration of that public image, we’ve invited a gang of our favorite people to share a personal picture of their own making. This is the image portfolio and our friends inside, The ultimate #instagang.
For more #InterviewGang, click here.
- Alison Brie and Dave Franco Can Still Surprise Each Other
- Yung Lean and FKA Twigs Play a Game of Would You Rather
- Cate Blanchett and Fayssal Bazzi on the Timely Resonance of “Stateless”
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again