As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For his Fall/Winter 2015 collection, Haider Ackermann mixed and matched some of fashion’s staple prints—from polka dot cravats, to cropped tweed and houndstooth jackets, layered check skirts and coats, and leopard print blouses and dresses. Like Marc Jacobs and Ann Demeulemeester earlier this season, Ackermann paired his looks with elbow-length leather gloves.
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet