ALL CLOTHING AND SHOES: TORY SPORT. STYLING: JULIA GALL. HAIR: KEITH CARPENTER FOR KÉRASTASE/THE WALL GROUP. MAKEUP: RIKU CAMPO FOR GUCCI/THE WALL GROUP. MODEL: EYDIS EVENSEN/SILENT MODELS NY.
Tory Burch’s brand harks back to the clean lines and sportif chic of classic American sportswear, so it’s no wonder the designer is getting in the game, quite literally, with new activewear line. “I have always been passionate about sports,” she says. “I grew up in the country, where my family spent long hours on our tennis court, playing round-robins well past midnight.” Tory Sport, launching this month, is a study in how form meets function: Stripes, florals, and Burch’s exuberant color combos adorn performance-wear and bags, shoes, and accessories for a myriad of athletic pursuits, including running, tennis, golf, and swim.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old