This Salvatore Ferragamo look is all about the details: underneath the stripes of leopard print, tangerine, and chocolate is a delicate box print. The collar and sleeves are lined with snakeskin and the waist cinched with a matching belt. Even the rainbow wedge, a Ferragamo classic first introduced in 1938 and revived for the Spring/Summer 2015 season, echoes the snakeskin trim of the dress.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You