Picking just one look from the Rochas Pre-Fall collection is a difficult task. Filled with grey woolly sweaters, demure brocade pencil skirts, cloche-like beanies, and the label’s famous cocoon coats, it’s a collection to curl up in when the weather gets nippy.
We’re particularly enamored with the above Look 16. An ink-black, button-less coat layered over a textured black pencil skirt, and paired with leather-paneled gloves, a zip clutch, schoolboy socks, and croc pumps make a great go-to outfit. What sets this look apart, however, is that we’d also wear each item separately: the coat over a pair of skinny pair of jeans on casual Friday, or the skirt with a black, silk tank for drinks with friends.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again