Nobody can mix prints as effortlessly and stylishly as a Proenza Schouler girl. For their latest, Clyfford Still-inspired Resort collection, Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough put a collage-like print mode into overdrive, with an array of designs in unusual yet welcome juxtapositions. The first look in the collection, the crêpe suiting asymmetrical dress shown above, is a virtuoso example. The monochromatic minimalistic bodice (Mia Wallace would approve, certainly) is prim, proper, and deceitfully roomy. But combined with the grey-tone stripe bottom, the look creates an undeniably bold and sporty feel, especially with the addition of white leather sandals and a color-blocked clutch. From AM to PM, office to the bar, this look is as versatile—yet sexy—as it gets.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris