Embracing autumn tweeds and wool does not mean you have to dress like a librarian. Take the above Proenza Schouler pre-fall look, which, with its thick leather trim and wide cinched waist, is anything but prim. Layered over opaque black tights and paired with a statement necklace and black stilettos, this dress is our ideal cold-weather workwear.
This First Dibs was selected by Interview fashion assistant Charlotte Fetridge.
For more First Dibs, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat