The duck boot just got a lot cooler. For Sacai’s Fall/Winter 2016 show, French shoe designer Pierre Hardy created two new rubber-soled ankle boot styles that play on and elevate the L.L. Bean country girl staple. Both styles—one is simple suede, the other in netting—are available in bordeaux red and classic black and will hit Pierre Hardy and Dover Street Market in Paris, New York, and Japan next month. Priced at $1,295.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work