This Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2015 shoe has attitude. The toffee colored oversized buttons lend it a sense of modish fun, the Mary Jane shape says “I’m a professional,” the low slung strap adds “but a fashionable one,” and the turquoise snakeskin and pointed toe signals a sense of “don’t fuck with me, because I’ll step on you and I’ll like it.”
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos