“Why is rain so alarming?” a friend asked us yesterday, as all of New York made a mad rush to get under any awning or inch of covering available. We’re not sure, but those heavy, ominous clouds collecting in the city sky right now make us want to burrow deep into this shearling-lined, reassuringly oversized, and fishtail-hemmed Marni gabardine anorak. Priced at $3,800 and available to pre-order from Barneys.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup