Does the first day of spring ever really feel like spring? For everyone still suffering through the winter chill, Jason Wu has created a cold-weather look that allows one to shed a few layers. The heavy fur jacket is sleeveless, and the maxi skirt with a shameless slit gives the wearer mobility that isn’t present in an everyday winter wardrobe. You can lose even more heavy layers by pairing this look with a sleek, lightweight clutch.
THIS FIRST DIBS LOOK WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW MARKET EDITOR GABRIELLE PRESCOD.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet