Fendi’s Fall 2014 collection was winter layering at its finest: classic Italian furs spread over sporty-inspired mesh on satin. Look 6 moved gracefully on the runway, with an open-zipped fishtail skirt. The backwards layering of a tank over a turtleneck with a fur shoulder offered a classic ’90s faux pas depth, all substance and style.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris