Fendi’s Fall 2014 collection was winter layering at its finest: classic Italian furs spread over sporty-inspired mesh on satin. Look 6 moved gracefully on the runway, with an open-zipped fishtail skirt. The backwards layering of a tank over a turtleneck with a fur shoulder offered a classic ’90s faux pas depth, all substance and style.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn