As the July heat finally fades into bearable end-of-summer days and nights, we couldn’t imagine owning a better dress. We immediately see the simple and flowing silhouette becoming one of our go-to daytime outfits, despite its Christian Dior Fall 2014 Couture label. Other pieces in Dior’s collection have defined forms and certain amounts of volume, but this dress captures beauty in a simplistic and stunning manner. The white floral pattern with a black background allows the dress to be worn well into autumn, although we might replace the bright shoes with casual black sandals or flats.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation