As the July heat finally fades into bearable end-of-summer days and nights, we couldn’t imagine owning a better dress. We immediately see the simple and flowing silhouette becoming one of our go-to daytime outfits, despite its Christian Dior Fall 2014 Couture label. Other pieces in Dior’s collection have defined forms and certain amounts of volume, but this dress captures beauty in a simplistic and stunning manner. The white floral pattern with a black background allows the dress to be worn well into autumn, although we might replace the bright shoes with casual black sandals or flats.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris