For his first resort collection with Balenciaga, Alexander Wang takes us on a lavish trip to the small coastal town of Getaria, Spain, where the house’s founder, Cristóbal Balenciaga, was born. No need for sunscreen on this vacation, though: with a Spanish bolero bandeau top that pays homage to Cristóbal’s love of broad shoulders, and a bucket hat made of shredded plastic, Wang’s got you covered. If Gilligan had a futuristic girlfriend, this is what she would look like.
THIS FIRST DIBS WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT CHARLOTTE FETRIDGE.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Gunna and Young Thug Share Rules to Live By: Smoke After Sex, Keep Your Kitchen Lit
- Lisa Rinna Welcomes Denise Richards to ‘Real Housewives’ With Her Best Tips for Surviving a Season
- Marc Jacobs Thinks Men Should Wear Makeup