For Fall 2014, New York-based duo Ammerman Schlösberg looked to the world of video games, specifically the late ’90s cult class Soul Callibur. There was a sinister edge to the New York duo’s cosplay-inspired collection, with models posed as if ready for battle. Look 12 in particular stole the spotlight; sophisticated yet whimsical, we love the metallic sheen and scalloped bottom, which gives us a peek at the sheer underpinnings.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris