For Fall 2014, New York-based duo Ammerman Schlösberg looked to the world of video games, specifically the late ’90s cult class Soul Callibur. There was a sinister edge to the New York duo’s cosplay-inspired collection, with models posed as if ready for battle. Look 12 in particular stole the spotlight; sophisticated yet whimsical, we love the metallic sheen and scalloped bottom, which gives us a peek at the sheer underpinnings.
THIS FIRST DIBS ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
First Dibs runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Thirstory: That Time Madonna Was Almost Arrested for Simulating Masturbation