Alexander Wang takes utilitarianism Downtown, and for this week’s First Dibs, our eyes are on these flats from his Fall 2012 collection. The snakeskin d’orsay-sandal hybrid is complete with a cap toe and a snap ankle strap, the reptilian texture offering a subtle bite to a minimalist construction. They’re an apt option for those who are loath to sport open toes on city streets but still want a taste of a summer silhouette. Paired with one of Wang’s soft, slouchy tees and some of the slick leather pieces he showed for this Fall, these flats prove to be a sublime seasonal transition.
This first dibs item was chosen by interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse