We Fell Into a New GAP
Published April 21, 2010
Last night, at a private presentation, GAP designer Patrick Robinson showed us a round of looks with classic foundations: the chino and the black pant. Our fashion editors let you know their favorites:
KARLA MARTINEZ SAYS:
Finding a great pair of pants at a good price is always a sore point for me, because I find the fabrics to be lacking in quality. Even if they fit great, I will never wear something that doesn’t feel good. Luckily, for fall, GAP is introducing a line of great pants for all the days of the week with great fabrics, at an incredibly affordable price. Pair them with more of a statement: a shearling sleeveless vest and a peep-toe pony-skin wedge (GAP’s collaboration with Pierre Hardy). Check the look out on our favorite model, Tati.
MIGUEL ENAMORADO SAYS:
After reinventing denim and the way we wear it, Patrick Robinson will have us be GAP addicts for every day of the work-week! My favorite look is the new slim chino style, worn by Jeremy (see left). With minimalist styling like this, you need not be a model to pull it off. Luckily, there was a pair in my goody bag.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation