It’s no secret that fine wines and fine champagnes evolve with time. The same vintage goes through many different stages, and as each year passes, new nuances in the flavor are uncovered. On our “Most Wanted” list this week is Dom Pérignon’s P2 “Plénitude Deuxième,” which has been aged for 16 years under strict supervision in the Dom Pérignon cellars. In an ideal world, we’d enjoy a bottle with the P2 campaign star, Oscar-nominated actor Christoph Waltz, sipping opposite us. For more information, visit Dom Perignon’s website. Please enjoy responsibly.
- The Perfect Halloween Costume for Your Sign, According to Benny Drama
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- The Provocative, Uninhibited, and Naked Bodies of Spyros Rennt
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse