PHOTOS BY ALICE LUBBOCK.
David Koma will present his first collection as creative director of Mugler at the end of the month in Paris. On Sunday afternoon in London, however, it was all about his eponymous line. Koma continued exploring his favorite themes: form-fitting dresses with asymmetric hems and concise cut-outs. He added a splash of color to his usual monochrome with bright cobalt blue and sunny yellow. Expect to see Koma’s looks—from a mid-riff baring blue structured crop-top to a black and white textured knee-length dress with sheer inserts—on the red carpet soon.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again