PHOTOS BY ALICE LUBBOCK.
David Koma will present his first collection as creative director of Mugler at the end of the month in Paris. On Sunday afternoon in London, however, it was all about his eponymous line. Koma continued exploring his favorite themes: form-fitting dresses with asymmetric hems and concise cut-outs. He added a splash of color to his usual monochrome with bright cobalt blue and sunny yellow. Expect to see Koma’s looks—from a mid-riff baring blue structured crop-top to a black and white textured knee-length dress with sheer inserts—on the red carpet soon.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future