Photography SALLY Griffiths
Published April 8, 2016
TRUSS’ FOLIO AND SMALL CROSS-BODY BAGS.
Truss bags evoke the colors, shapes, and sturdiness of traditional market bags from the state of Oaxaca, Mexico. Little wonder, then, that co-founders Elise Durbecq and Gillian Tozer collaborate with small-business owners and weavers from that region to produce the chic accessories, which have the added benefit of helping support local artisanal trade. The Fall/Winter ’16 collection (available this summer) features clutch, folio, cross-body, and tote styles in graphic plaids of different colors.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress