It’s New York Fashion Week and Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
Between Jason Wu’s collection for Boss on Wednesday and the Marc Jacobs show yesterday evening, we’re thoroughly convinced that we need a pair of elbow-length opera gloves (or two pairs, one in leather and one in satin) in our wardrobe. At Boss, Wu paired black gloves with both lady-like workwear (sleeveless wool and tweed dresses), and slightly sexier looks such as a tuxedo-inspired wrap dress and a black bustier pencil skirt ensemble. Other stand-out pieces from Wu’s Boss collection included a grey wool shift with diagonal cut-outs showing slivers of breast and a slinky chainmail cocktail dress.
For more from NYFW Fall/Winter 2015, click here.
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet