Simplicity can be deceiving. In the hands of Guido Palau, the austerity of the abbreviated bob takes on an androgynous new form. Harking back to ’90s minimalism and the undone edge of Kurt Cobain, the laissez-faire crop defines the season ahead.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You