SUNGLASSES: RETROSUPERFUTURE. COSMETICS: MARC JACOBS, INCLUDING LE MARC LIPSTICK IN OH MILEY. HAIR: OWEN GOULD FOR SACHAJUAN/THE WALL GROUP. MAKEUP: SIMONE OTIS FOR MARC JACOBS BEAUTY/JED ROOT. MANICURE: RICA ROMAIN FOR CHANEL/LMC WORLDWIDE. MODEL: SARAH ABNEY/FUSION. CASTING: CRYSTAL BUREY/MICHELLE LEE CASTING.
Eyewear brand Retrosuperfuture has partnered with the Andy Warhol Foundation on a new capsule collection of sunglasses inspired by a 1957 Warhol drawing made during his days as a commercial illustrator. Consisting of four styles with acetate and metal frames and Zeiss lenses, the eccentric Babybaby, Nicolou, Velvetdarling, and Ultracandy, pictured here, offer a 3-D interpretation of the wit of Warhol’s work.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy