SUNGLASSES: RETROSUPERFUTURE. COSMETICS: MARC JACOBS, INCLUDING LE MARC LIPSTICK IN OH MILEY. HAIR: OWEN GOULD FOR SACHAJUAN/THE WALL GROUP. MAKEUP: SIMONE OTIS FOR MARC JACOBS BEAUTY/JED ROOT. MANICURE: RICA ROMAIN FOR CHANEL/LMC WORLDWIDE. MODEL: SARAH ABNEY/FUSION. CASTING: CRYSTAL BUREY/MICHELLE LEE CASTING.
Eyewear brand Retrosuperfuture has partnered with the Andy Warhol Foundation on a new capsule collection of sunglasses inspired by a 1957 Warhol drawing made during his days as a commercial illustrator. Consisting of four styles with acetate and metal frames and Zeiss lenses, the eccentric Babybaby, Nicolou, Velvetdarling, and Ultracandy, pictured here, offer a 3-D interpretation of the wit of Warhol’s work.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life