PHOTOS COURTESY OF KIDROBOT
This month, art toy and lifestyle accessory purveyor Kidrobot will release a new series of limited-edition collectables created in collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation. Using Warhol’s iconic imagery and motifs from his most famous works, the collection renders Kidrobot’s trademark plush and vinyl creatures all the more covetable.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- A no-nonsense conversation between Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Kerry Washington
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work