It’s New York Fashion Week and seasoned Interview photographers Shawn Brackbill, Christopher Gabello, Kate Owen, and Pablo Ravazzani are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Shawn, Chris, Kate, and Pablo on Interview‘s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Joseph Altuzarra opened his show with a series of luxurious-looking wrap coats in blue, cream, and black. This season’s Altuzarra girl is all grown up: the kind of lady who wears elbow-length leather gloves, strapless work dresses, and ice-cold Kim Novak dove-gray silk. She hasn’t, however, lost her sense of fun; in between the winter workwear, Altuzarra brightened up his collection with playful touches of bright color: a pink and orange raffia dress with a peep of skin above the waist here; a tailored play on Joseph’s technicolored dreamcoat there; and a dewy dash of sparkling eye makeup.
For more from New York Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters