It’s New York Fashion Week, and Interview and seasoned photographer Shawn Brackbill are backstage and front rowat the hottest shows, bringing you the newest Spring trends, freshest faces, and after-parties you won’t want to miss. Check in daily andfollow Shawn on Interview‘s Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Alex Wang surprised everyone by sending Liberty Ross down the runway. The hyphenated keys words in this show were cut-out and glow-in-the-dark.
For more NYFW coverage, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy