Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Comic-Con took place in San Diego. It was extremely enlightening—for example, we now know that Tom Hiddleston is a nice person… [Vulture]
• That the cast of Game of Thrones can get pretty silly. [YouTube]
• And that there’s a very good reason Step Up was not a musical. [Gawker]
• Luc Besson’s Lucy won the box office with $44 million. Hercules came in second with a not-so-hot $29 million. [BOM]
• Piper Perabo got married. [People]
• Azealia Banks still makes music. [Pitchfork]
• Sarah Palin has launched an online channel, the 21st-century equivalent of a public-access cable show. [WP]