Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Elton John and David Furnish got married! Lots of famous people were there, including the Beckhams and Lara Stone’s husband. [BBC]
• We don’t generally comment on celebrity baby names, but Reign Aston seems like a particularly unfortunate one. [Refinery29]
• Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate are in a fight over injuries the actress sustained while filming something called Nurse 3D. [P6]
• The Hobbit won the box office by a significant amount. [BOM]
• IDRIS ELBA FOR JAMES BOND. IDRIS ELBA FOR JAMES BOND. IDRIS ELBA FOR JAMES BOND. IDRIS ELBA FOR JAMES BOND. [The Daily Beast]
• Here are two videos of Kristen Wiig and Harry Styles dancing together at the SNL after party. [Vulture]
• Finally, Fifty Shades of Grey is going to premiere at the Berlin Film Festival. Make of that what you will. [Hitfix]