Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Amy Schumer almost took over The Daily Show, but she didn’t want to know what she was going to be doing every day for the next five years. [NYDN]
• David Ayer had one of his friends act as a therapist for the cast of Suicide Squad. [E!]
• Jurassic World won the box office again. It will probably be usurped by Magic Mike XXL this weekend. [BOM]
• Because someone in Hollywood hates us, there is going to be a Top Gun sequel involving drones. [Rolling Stone]
• Here is everything that happened at the Glastonbury music festival over the weekend, including Patti Smith’s special guest, the Dalai Lama. (Nice jacket, Lionel Ritchie.) [The Guardian]
• And finally, the world has gone crazy and Givenchy is showing in New York this September instead of Paris. [Fashionista]