Happy Monday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the weekend.
• Drake is curating a selection of music to accompany a Sotheby’s auction. [P6]
• Lil Wayne is no longer upset that Drake slept with his girlfriend the day before they started dating. [TMZ]
• You can now stream Earl Sweatshirt’s new album, I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Go Outside. [Pitchfork]
• Insurgent won the box office. [BOM]
• Sony is turning the hit Broadway play Beautiful: The Carole King Musical into a movie, with Tom Hanks’ company set to produce. [Variety]
• Blur released a new single from their forthcoming album—their first in over a decade—The Magic Whip. [The Guardian]
• Vin Diesel named his daughter Pauline after Paul Walker. [THR]