Happy Tuesday! Here’s our compendium of pop culture news you may have missed while you were doing more important things over the holiday weekend.
• Beyoncé turned 35 on Sunday, which means she can now run for President! Chance the Rapper sang her a nice happy birthday song at the Made in America Festival. [Pitchfork]
• Yesterday would have marked the 70th birthday of the late Freddie Mercury. To honor the occassion, an asteroid was named after the Queen singer. [Rolling Stone]
• Don’t Breathe won a pretty pitiful box office for the second week in a row. [BOM]
• N.W.A.’s infamous former manager Jerry Heller passed away on Friday at the age of 75. [NYT]
• Some unnamed executives really want Daniel Craig to continue playing James Bond. [The Independent]
• And finally, here is a slideshow featuring 25 close-range photos of a random British reality star getting “flour bombed” courtesy of The Daily Mail. [The Daily Mail]